By Emily Frazzini
The air is crisp, leaves are falling and PSL’s are back for a limited time. For those of you who have been living under a rock for the past few years during the season of fall, A.K.A. the most wonderful time of the year, PSL stands for “Pumpkin Spice Latte.” Lately, PSL’s are not only for drinking, you can wear them on your lips, shirt and hang it in your car. Being the good investigative journalist that I am, I put on my fluffiest fur boots, comfiest leggings and paired it with a giant flannel shirt and I headed out on a hunt. About $30 later, I bring to you my top ten PSL endeavors.
- Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte: Starbucks is the home base of Pumpkin Spice Latte’s. Its ratio of whip cream to pumpkin spice is perfection. The warmth of the nutmeg and cinnamon with a hint of clove will warm your soul.
- Dunkin’ Donuts Iced Pumpkin Swirl: The name speaks for itself. This version of the coveted PSL is perfect when you’re in a rush and don’t want to spend a fortune for a drink that will be gone in minute.
- Dunkin’ Donuts “Pumpkin” Scented Air Freshener: When the coffee runs out and the scent of pumpkin spice is only a fond memory, have no fear, the car air freshener is here! Now your car can smell like pumpkin coffee all season.
- Dunkin’ Donuts Pumpkin Favored Lip Balm: Yes, you read that correctly. Dunkin’ Donuts sells a two pack of lip balms at the checkout counter. The two pack consists of the coveted pumpkin and coffee flavor.
- Dunkin’ Donuts Pumpkin Donut: The constant smell of pumpkin in your car might make you hungry. Dunkin’ Donuts is selling a pumpkin flavored donut to fill your hunger.
- Target Pumpkin Spice Apparel: If you don’t think there’s a heaven on earth, you’ve never been to Target. This place is the mecca of fall. For $12.99 you can have this women’s graphic muscle tank that proudly showcases your favorite drink.
- Target’s Pumpkin Spice Glazed Pecans: The wonderful brand of Archer Farm’s has a limited edition pumpkin spice glazed pecans. Pecans will never be the same after a bite of these bad boys.
- Muffins: Tucked away in a Target isle is a pumpkin spiced muffin mix. Krusteaz, a family tradition since 1932, makes a muffin mix made with real pumpkin perfect for the fall.
- Keurig Cups: Keurig coffee, better known as “K” cups, has different varieties of pumpkin spiced coffee for you to choose from.
- Panera Pumpkin Spice Latte: Panera features a PSL topped with a caramel drizzle that makes you crave more. Panera also has a pumpkin pie bagel, pumpkin “muffie” and a pumpkin muffin perfect for the fall weather.